Lien vers tribunal des professions

Labelle (Mont-Laurier)
Application for a change of district

Every Motion under article 48 C.C.P. is presented to the chief Justice or the judge designated for that purpose by the chief Justice. To present a Motion, the office of the chief Justice (phone: 514-393-2144) must be contacted and, depending on the circumstances, a date will be determined along with the way in which the Motion will be presented and heard.

Montreal Division.
Notices to members of the bar. Aide-mémoire. Forms. Settlement conference.
Quebec Judicial Districts. Montreal Judicial Districts.
Back to Home Page.